CarBuzzard is an automotive magazine featuring car reviews, new, history and and assorted roadkill. This is the second generation of CarBuzzard, the first was a massive index of car reviews on the web, operating from 2005 to 2008, going into hiatus until reimagined and restarted in mid-2011.
Our goals are:
- Fair and honest car reviews. We believe there are few if any really bad cars made and available on the U.S. market today, and it’s our intention to help car buyers and auto enthusiasts sort them out, and we hope to entertain the reader along the way as well. There are some automotive-related websites that believe it’s their duty to savage every car in every way possible. We know there’s a market for that, but we’re not going to wallow in it. If we don’t like something, we’ll tell you. But we’ll not shy away from telling the good stuff as well.
- Important and interesting news, and our take on it. We’re not in it to chase every news story–we’re not that big–but we will say what we find interesting and/or important, and we’ll apply our decades of observing and writing about the auto industry to tell what we think about it.
- Finding places for car enthusiasts and what to do when they get there. We like a good museum whether large or small, a road worth driving or a place where something automotive is going on.
- Explaining tech stuff as a reference or to explain the stuff that there just isn’t room for in a review.
- Remember significant–or not so significant–cars, the people around them and the things that they did. It’s how the automotive world got to where it is, and if there’s a neat story there, we want to tell it.
- And then there’s Road Kill. It’s the head scratchers, the weird stuff and odd occurences that just happen to have cars in them. If it appeals to our peculiar sense of humor, we’ll post it.
We’re not only honest with our news and reviews, we’re also honest with you. We respect your privacy almost as much as we do ours, and we won’t share your email address or other personal information with anyone, anytime or anywhere. Unless, of course, if you want us to. But then too, maybe we won’t want to. Just rest assured that your secrets are safe with us.
Carbuzzard is owned and operated by John Matras Media LLC. This is the second generation of CarBuzzard, the first was a massive index of car reviews on the web, operating from 2005 to 2008, going into hiatus until reimagined and restarted in mid-2011.