Base price of the 2017 Toyota Sienna Limited is $46,170, and that includes all of the vehicle’s features. Add the $940 delivery charge and the total comes to $47,110.
No doubt the upcoming Toyota Sienna will be more technologically advanced, but the 2017 model has enough of the right stuff to make it an attractive purchase right now.
2017 Toyota Sienna Limited, price and key specifications as tested
Body style/layout: 5-door minivan, front engine/front-wheel drive
Base price: $46,170
As tested: $47,110
• Type: 3.5-liter 24-valve DOHC V-6
• Displacement, cc: 3456
• Block/head material: aluminum/aluminum
• Compression ratio: 11.8:1
• Horsepower: 296 @ 6600 rpm
• Torque: 263 @ 4700 rpm
• Recommended fuel: regular unleaded
• Fuel economy, EPA est.: 19/27 mpg city/highway
• Fuel economy, observed: 21-26 mpg
Transmission: 8-speed automatic
• Suspension, front/rear: MacPherson strut / torsion beam
• Wheels: 18 x 7.0-inch alloy
• Tires: 235/55R18
• Brakes: 4-wheel disc; 12.9-inch dia. front/12.2-inch dia. rear
• Steering: electric power rack-and-pinion
• Turning circle: 37.5 ft.
• Wheelbase: 119.3 in.
• Length: 200.2 in.
• Height: 70.7 in.
• Width: 78.1 in.
• Curb weight: 4,615 lbs
• Cargo volume. min/max: 39.1/150.0 cu. ft.
• Fuel tank: 20.0 gal.
• Airbags: Front, driver knee, front side, side-curtain
• Anti-lock brakes: Yes Traction control: Yes Stability control: Yes Electronic brake-force distribution: Yes Emergency brake assist: Yes
• Other: Smart-stop technology, Blind-spot monitor, rear-view camera, rear cross-traffic alert, front and rear sensors to assist parking, LED daytime running lights, Toyota Safety Connect (emergency assistance, stolen vehicle locator, roadside assistance and automatic collision notification)
Warranty: 3-year/36,000 mile bumper-to-bumper; 5-year/60,000 mile powertrain; 5-year/unlimited-mile corrosion; normal factory maintenance and 24-hour roadside assistance for two years or 25,000 miles.