2016 Nissan Sentra, price and key specifications as tested
Body style/layout: 4-door, compact sedan, front engine, front-wheel drive
Base price: $16,780
Price as tested: $24,530
- Type: 1.8-liter 16-valve DOHC
- Displacement, cc: 3564
- Block/head material: aluminum/aluminum
- Compression ratio: 9.9:1
- Horsepower: 130 @ 6000 rpm
- Torque: 128 @ 3600 rpm
- Recommended fuel: regular unleaded
- Fuel economy, EPA est.: 29/38 mpg city/highway
- Fuel economy, observed: NA
Transmission: Xtronic, CVT
- Suspension, front/rear: independent strut w/coil / torsion beam
- Wheels: 17-inch aluminum
- Tires: 205/50R17
- Brakes: 4-wheel disc; 11.0-inch dia. Ventilated front/11.5-inch dia. solid rear
- Steering: electric assist power rack-and-pinion
- Turning circle: 34.8 ft.
- Wheelbase: 106.3 in.
- Length: 182.1 in.
- Height: 58.9 in.
- Width: 69.3 in.
- Curb weight: 2,943 lbs
- Fuel tank: 13.2 gal.
- Airbags: Front, driver and front passenger, front/rear side, side curtain
- Anti-lock brakes: Yes, Traction control: Yes, Stability control: Yes, rear camera: Yes
Warranty: 3-year/36,000 mile bumper-to-bumper; 3-year/36,000 mile roadside assistance; 5-year/60,000 mile powertrain