2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek 2.0i Limited, price and key specifications as tested
Body style/layout: 5-door crossover, front engine/all-wheel drive
Base price: $24,495 plus $785 destination
Price as tested: $27,290 with destination
* Type: 2.0 liter 16-valve DOHC flat 4
* Displacement, cc: 1995
* Block/head material: alloy/alloy
* Compression ratio: 10.5:1
* Horsepower: 148 @ 6200 rpm
* Torque: 145 lb-ft @ 4200 rpm
* Recommended fuel: unleaded
* Fuel economy, EPA est.: 23/30 mpg city/highway manual – 25/33 city/highway CVT
* Fuel economy, observed: 29.2 (split between freeway and stop-and-go city)
Transmission: 5-speed manual (standard) or CVT w/paddle shift (optional)
* Suspension, front/rear: MacPherson strut / Double wishbone
* Wheels: 17 X 7-inch aluminum alloy
* Tires: 225/55R17 All-Season
* Brakes: 4-wheel disc; 11.6-inch front/10.8-inch rear
* Steering: Electric Power Assist rack-and-pinion
* Turning circle: 34.8 ft.
* Wheelbase: 103.7 in.
* Length: 175.2 in.
* Height: 63.6 in. (with roof rails)
* Width: 70.1 in.
* Curb weight: 3,164 lbs (Premium w/CVT)
* Cargo volume: 22.3 cubic feet with seats up/51.9 cubic feet with rear seat folded
* Fuel tank: 15.6 gal.
* Airbags: Subaru Advanced Airbag System, front seat head/chest side impact air bags, side curtain airbags and driver’s knee airbag
* Anti-lock brakes: Yes Traction control: Yes Stability control: Yes Electronic brake-force distribution: Yes Brake assist: Yes
* Other: Rollover sensor
Warranty: 3-year/36,000 mile limited warranty, 5-year/60,000 mile powertrain limited warranty and 3-year/36,000 mile Wear Item Limited Warranty