2012 Cadillac CTS-V Sport Wagon, price and key specifications, as tested
Base price: $63,215
- Front driver-passenger/front side/side curtain airbags, limited-slip differential, electronic parking brake, stability control w/ traction control, ABS, leather-seating w/ sueded fabric inserts, 8-way driver adjustable/passenger adjustable heated front seats w/ memory, rear seat split-folding, navigation system w Bose 5.1 Surround system, 40GB hard drive w/ XM NavTraffic, XM radio, Bluetooth, rear-vision camera, leather-wrapped steering wheel, dual-zone climate control, auto-dimming inside rearview mirror, power tilt/tele steering column, rain-sensing wipers, outside heated mirrors, power liftgate, LED interior lighting, HID adaptive headlamps, headlamp washer, fog lights, keyless start/entry, rear parking assist, automatic cabin odor filter, pet guard cargo net, retractable cargo shade: std
- Recaro High Performance Seats package: metal pedals, heated & vented seats, driver and front passenger: $3,400
- Gas guzzler tax: $1,300
- Black Diamond Tricoat: $995
- Wheels, 19-inch Satin Graphite: $800
- Midnight Sapele Wood Trim package: $600
- Sueded steering wheel and shifter: $300
- Destination: $875
Body style/layout: 4-door station wagon, front engine/rear-wheel drive
- Type: 6.2-liter 32-valve DOHC supercharged V-8
- Displacement, cc: 6162
- Block/head material: aluminum/aluminum
- Horsepower: 556 hp @ 6100 rpm
- Torque: 551 lb-ft @ 3800 rpm
- Recommended fuel: premium unleaded required
- Fuel economy, EPA est.: 14/19 mpg city/highway
- Fuel economy, observed: 16.2 mpg
Transmission: 6-speed manual
- Suspension, front/rear: independent short/long arm / independent short/long arm
- Wheels: 19×9.0-inch front / 19×10.0-inch alloy
- Tires: 255/40R19 front / 285/35R19
- Brakes, front/rear: disc 15.0-inch dia. front / disc 14.7-inch dia.
- Steering: power-assist rack-and-pinion
- Turning circle: 37.9 ft.
- Wheelbase: 113.4 in.
- Length: 188.5 in.
- Height: 56.0 in.
- Width: 74.1 in.
- Curb weight: 4,209 lbs
- Cargo volume, EPA/min/max: 10.5/25.0/53.4 cu. ft.
- Fuel tank: 18.0 gal.
Warranty: 4-year/50,000-mile bumper-to-bumper; 5-year/100,000 mile powertrain; 4-year/50,000 maintenance, 6-year/100,000-mile corrosion; 5-year/100,000-mile roadside assistance